electronic deposit control treats water before it enters the heat
exchanger, valves and pumps of the equipment. The unit
generates a solenoid-induced molecular agitation to precipitate
dissolved mineral ions into insoluble crystals. The crystals
remain suspended in the fluid, and they do not adhere to the
heated internal metal surfaces. Instead, the scale crystals
pass harmlessly through the system.
The ED2000 is for pipes up to
20-inch in diameter. Specially designed
offset solenoid coils are easy to install for optimal performance.
ED2000 Deposit Controllers are specifically designed to control scale
and slime deposits in pipes and fluids in a wide variety of fluid systems.
The electronic deposit controller provides continual scale control in water systems resulting in reduced maintenance and more efficient operation. Using microprocessors, our system reduces your need to clean equipment.
- Highly Cost Effective
- Neutralizes calcium hardness effects in the
- Prevents scale buildup on surfaces.
- Uses no salts or chemicals.
- Service and maintenance
- Reduces the number of on-site services
- Saves energy
- Installs easily
- Plugs into a standard 110 vac
- Uses only $10.00 to $14.00 of electricity per year
- Pays quickly for itself and continues
saving for the life of the equipment
- Safe with no electrical contact
with the pipe
- Reaction chambers compatible with all types of
- Requires no plumbing work, and is easily
- Occupies little space
90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
3 YEAR WARRANTY